1 x 120g pack smoked salmon, cut into strips
1 teaspoon sea salt
4 tbs flat leaf parsley (or whatever herbs you have on hand)
Generous sprinkle of cumin
1 cup plant based milk of choice (I use almond)
Generous cup or two of spinach
1 Cup of Peas
½ cup of nutritional yeast or 100g Feta if you can tolerate dairy (more or less as desired) or BOTH!
* Buy organic where possible
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees and either grease with coconut oil/butter or line muffin pan with squares of baking paper.
2. In large bowl, lightly whisk eggs, parsley, cumin, salt and milk.
3. Add spinach and peas
4. Top with salmon salmon and sprinkle through feta in chunks or nutritional yeast
5. Divide egg mix between 12 muffin moulds.
6. Bake for 25 minutes, until egg is just set. Place in airtight container and store in the fridge for a weeks worth brekkies!