Makes: 1 x dozen (Trust me you will want that many!)
Optional: 12 slices very good quality smoked ham or bacon. If using bacon remove rind.
1 teaspoon sea salt
4 tbs flat leaf parsley (or whatever herbs you have on hand)
Generous dash of cumin
1 cup milk of choice (I use almond)
Generous cup or two of spinach
Sun dried tomatoes (optional)
100g Feta if you can tolerate dairy (more or less as desired)
* Buy organic where possible
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees and either grease with coconut oil/butter or line muffin pan with squares of baking paper.
2. Line each muffin mould with a rasher of the ham or bacon
3. In large bowl, lightly whisk eggs, parsley, cumin, salt and milk.
4. Add spinach, sprinkle through feta in chunks and sun dried tomatoes (if using)
5. Divide egg mix between 12 muffin moulds.
6. Bake for 25 minutes, until ham/bacon is crisp and egg is just set.
7. Enjoy as a meal or snack and be happy – these are so delicious!