2-3 cups cooked cauliflower puree/sweet potato/pumpkin, mashed
500g grass-fed ground beef
1 cup peas, fresh or frozen
3 large carrots, chopped (around 1 ½ cups)
1 zucchini, peeled and chopped (or sub in veggies of choice)
½ - 1 brown onion, chopped
2 tbsp coconut oil plus more for pan
Water or broth for cooking vegetables
Generous amount of sea salt
Generous amount of herbs of choice
**Use organic where possible
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees and coat an 8×8 casserole dish with coconut oil.
2. In a large pan, add a few cups of water (or broth) and your ground beef. Cook on high, breaking up the meat. When almost done, add all of the vegetables. Let cook for an additional ten minutes or until soft. Add herbs.
3. Drain the vegetables and meat and spoon into greased pan. Sprinkled with a little sea salt.
4. In a separate bowl mash the cooked pumpkin/cauliflower/sweet potato with 2 tbs coconut oil. 5. Spread this mixture evenly on top of the vegetables and meat. Sprinkle with a little more sea salt.
6. Bake in the preheated oven for approximately 20 minutes and enjoy!